How to activate or deactivate Call Forward Busy
This feature allows you to forward incoming calls to a number of your choosing only when your office line is in use.
1. Dial your IP Voice Anywhere number from a device in your Simultaneous Ring list.
2. Enter your passcode followed by the # key.
3. To Activate
- After the prompt ("Please enter the destination digits"), press *90.•
- After the prompt (“Please enter the destination number for Call Forward Busy followed by the pound key”), enter the 10-digit phone number to which you want your calls forwarded, followed by the # key.
4. To Deactivate
- After the prompt (“Please enter the destination digits”), press *91.