How to activate or deactivate Call Forward All Calls
This feature enables the forwarding of all calls made to your office line to a number of your choosing.
1. Dial your IP Voice Anywhere number from a device in your Simultaneous Ring list.
2. Enter your passcode, followed by the # key.
3. To Activate
- After the prompt ("Please enter the destination digits"), press *72.
- After the prompt (“Please enter the destination number for Call Forward All Calls followed by the pound key”), enter the 10-digit phone number to which you want your calls forwarded, followed by the # key.
4. To Deactivate
- After the prompt (“Please enter the destination digits”), press *73.