How to modify Music on Hold settings
1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
2. Click Music on Hold.
3. Click Edit.
4. Check Enable music during call hold if you want your recording to play for external callers on hold.
5. Check Enable music during call Park if you want your recording to play for parked callers.
6. Check Enable music for side-car attendant console if you want your recording to play for callers placed on hold by a side-car-attendant console.
7. Select either System defined music to play the platform’s default music, or Custom music file to play your own .wav recording.
8. If you select Custom music, select an audio file (these files are stored in the Announcement Manager).
Note: .wav Files must not exceed 4.6875 MB and/or 10 minutes of playing time. Click Help on the Music on Hold options page for more information on how to record a custom music file.
9. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.