How to modify a Receptionist queue’s stranded call options
The Stranded calls page allows you to modify the queue's routing policy for calls stranded in queue when all the agents are signed-out.
1. After selecting a group, click Call Management.
2. Click Business Lines.
3. Click Receptionist queue.
4. Click on the queue you would like to modify.
5. Click Call Control.
6. Click Stranded calls.
7. Select the routing action from the choices available.
- Leave in queue — The caller will remain in the queue and any overflow options that are in place will take effect if applicable.
- Perform busy treatment — Callers will hear a busy signal.
- Transfer to phone number — The call will be transferred to the number specified in the provided field.
8. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.