How to modify a Call Manager queue’s Comfort Message
1. After selecting a group, click Call Management.
2. Click Business Lines.
3. Click Call Manager queue.
4. Click on the Call Manager queue you want to modify.
5. Click Announcements to see the announcements options.
6. Click the Announcements option from the menu on the left.
7. Click on the Comfort message tab.
8. Check Play comfort message to have a comfort message played at a specified interval while a caller is on hold.
9. In the Time between messages field, enter the time that will pass between replays of the comfort message.
Note: Accepted values range from 10 to 600 seconds (up to 10 minutes).
10. Select the Audio option that the comfort message will use from the choices available.
- Default — Use the system default comfort message.
- Custom — Use a personalized message of your choosing.
11. If you select Custom, select an audio file (these files are stored in the Announcement Manager). You can also use the Voice Portal to record your greeting.
12. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.