How to assign a Calling Line ID
1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
2. Click Calling Line ID Assignment.
3. Check Use group name for calling line identity if you want the group name to be displayed for all users in the group
Note: The group name must first be populated on the Update group profile page. If this box is not checked, the system default name and phone number will be displayed. If you do select this option, the system will display the group name with the system default phone number.
4. Select Use the default calling line identity to use the system default settings.
5. Alternatively, select Use group calling line identity for the number display to define your preferred calling line ID setting from the options available.
- Use user phone number for calling line identity – Display’s user’s number.
- Use user configurable number for calling line identity – Displays the number established by the administrator.
- Use group phone number for calling line identity – Displays the group’s phone number (must populate this first on the Update group profile page).
6. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.