About the Announcement Manager
The Bell Total Connect Announcement Manager lets you:
- Save all your greetings and announcement messages in one place
- Manage group audio announcements
- Share one announcement among multiple services
- Modify an announcement with another file while the announcement is in use
- Keep an announcement on the system even while it is not in use by a service
- Create announcements in the voice portal for use by any service
You must add announcements to your Announcement Manager before they are assigned to a service. Messages recorded using the Voice Portal are added automatically to your Announcement Manager.
The size of your Announcement Manager and the total size available to your group are displayed at the top of the Announcement Manager page.
The Announcement Manager appears in multiple places in the portal:
- At the Group Administrator level, the Announcement Manager appears under Call Management / Standard call settings.
- For the Auto Attendant and Receptionist Queue, the Announcement Manager appears under Announcements.