Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- In this guide, weʼll show you how to restore service.
- 1. From your Corporate Self Serve dashboard select Manage in the main navigation and then under Account Management select Reactivate Service.
- 2. Find the target user by selecting the Group and Billing account they belong to. Click View Billing Accounts and then View Subscribers.
- 3. Select the target user that will be restored by clicking the check box on their record and then click Continue.
- 4. Select the reason for reactivation from the drop down list and indicate the effective reactivation date.
- 5. Click Continue to proceed.
- 6. Review reactivation information and click Continue to apply the changes.
- 7. A confirmation screen will appear that summarizes the changes made. A confirmation email will also be sent to your email.