Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- You can have notifications sent to designated pagers, phone numbers and email addresses to let you know when you have a new voice message. You can even establish notification schedules where certain types of notifications are used during specific times or days of the week.
Perform the initial set-up of your notifications using the online portal.
- 1. From your voicemail's main menu, press 4 to enter the Personal options menu.
- 2. Press 3 to enter the Message notifications menu.
- 3. Use the following commands to set up and manage your notifications:
- Note: Only pager and phone-based notifications can be managed using your phone. Email-based notifications must be managed through the online portal.