Next stepPrevious step
Listening to messages
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- You can tell that you have a new voicemail message if you:
Note: If your messages are set to autoplay, you will not need to press 1.
- Hear a series of short dial tones when lifting your phone's handset
- See your phone's 'message waiting' light come on (if your phone supports this feature)
- To listen to your messages:
Access your voicemail.
- Press 1 to listen to your new messages.