Next stepPrevious step
How to configure Do Not Disturb
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Do Not Disturb feature allows you to have all incoming call automatically sent to your voicemail. If Ring Reminder is enabled, a short ring burst is played on your office phone whenever a call is directed to your voicemail.
- 1. Tap your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- 2. Tap Call settings.
- 3. Tap Do Not Disturb.
- 4. To enable the feature, tap Enable.To disable the feature, tap Enable again.
- 5. To enable Ring Reminder, tap Ring Reminder.To disable the feature, tap Ring Reminder again.
- 6. Tap OK.
- 7. Your changes have been saved.