Next stepPrevious step
How to add a local contact
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- A local contact refers to a contact originally stored in your mobile deviceʼs address book.
- 1. Tap the Add (+) button in the navigation bar, and select Add local contact.
- 2. The app will open your mobile device’s address book, where you can select the contact you would like to add to your list.
- 3. Tap the SAVE button when you’re finished.
- 4. The contact is now added to your list.