Next stepPrevious step
About your status and avatar
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- The My status screen is where you can change your avatar, status message and availability status for your contacts to see.
- To access the My status screen, tap your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then tap your display name.
- Your avatar is the picture that represents you in your colleagues’ Contacts list and in chat screens.
- Your status message is a line of text that is shown in your colleagues’ Contacts list.
- Your availability status tells your contacts whether you are available or not. For example, your status might say “I’m available” or “I’m busy” or “I’m sharing my screen”. It can be automatically updated by appointments and meetings that you have created or accepted, or manually updated as you see fit.