Next stepPrevious step
Viewing and updating your Simultaneous Ring settings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After logging in, click Call management.
- 2. Click Advanced call settings.
- 3. Click Simultaneous Ring.Note: You may also use the appropriate Edit link of the Quick access section of the landing page.
- 4. All of the phone numbers you have added to your Simultaneous Ring list (and their status) are displayed here.
- 5. Check Alert all locations for Click-to-dial calls to make outgoing calls through the Bell Total Connect Desktop App via the call from phone option.
- When this is selected, all of your Simultaneous Ring phone numbers will ring when making an outgoing call via the call from phone option when using the desktop app. The target number is dialled automatically when any one of these devices is picked up.
- 6. Click Display your IP Voice Anywhere dial-in numbers to view your IP Voice Anywhere numbers. Any phone numbers entered and enabled in your Simultaneous Ring list are recognized as valid numbers when you dial the IP Voice Anywhere service.