Next stepPrevious step
How to reset your voicemail password
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After logging in, click Call management.
- 2. Click Voicemail settings.
- 3. Click Manage voicemail.
- 4. Under Reset voicemail password, enter your new password.Note: Voicemail passwords must be between 4 and 15 digits in length.
- 5. Re-enter the new password for verification.
- 6. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.