Next stepPrevious step
How to modify your shared endpoint settings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- If your phone number is shared with a colleague's phone, his or her number will be displayed on the Shared Call Appearance page under the Phone number header. To modify how your number is used on your colleagues' phones, follow the steps below.
- 1. From the Call management page, click on Standard call settings.
- 2. Click on Shared Call Appearance.
- 3. Click on the phone number you want to modify.
- 4. Click Enable this location to display your phone number on your colleague's phone.
- 5. Select Allow origination from this location if you would like to allow your colleague to initiate outgoing calls from your phone number (which appears on his or her phone).
- 6. Select Allow termination from this location if you would like to allow your colleague to answer incoming calls to your phone number (which appears on his or her phone).
- 7. To save your changes, click OK or Apply and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.