Next stepPrevious step
How to activate Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- On a per call basis, this feature will 'hide' your calling line ID when dialling out. These steps must be followed every time you wish to block your calling line ID.
- 1. Dial your IP Voice Anywhere number from a device in your Simultaneous Ring list.
- 2. Enter your passcode, followed by the # key.
- 3. After the prompt ("Please enter the destination digits"), press *67.
- 4. After the stutter dial tone, wait for the regular dial tone and then dial the number you wish to call.