Next stepPrevious step
How to access voicemail messages from a phone other than your own
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Dial your own phone number.Note: Alternatively, you can dial the toll-free voicemail access number provided to you by your administrator.
- 2. Press 9 to access your voicemail.Note: This step is skipped when using the toll-free voicemail access number.
- 3. After the prompt, enter your phone number.
- 4. Enter your voicemail password, followed by the # key.
- 5. Follow the prompts to listen to and manage your voicemail messages.