Next stepPrevious step
Making video calls through the desktop app
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- Bell Total Connect supports full-screen video calls as well as high-definition video.
Please note that video calls are only possible with other Bell Total Connect users. You must connect a video-capture device such as a webcam for the video options to become available.
Video calls are initiated by:
- Selecting a contact from the contact list and clicking the Video Call icon
- Right-clicking on a contact from the contact list and selecting Video Call
- Answering a video call (received just like a voice call) from another Bell Total Connect user
- During video calls, you can:
- Adjust the call volume
- Mute the microphone
- Hold and resume the call
- Switch to voice only
- Send instant messages
- Hang up the call
- Add participants to the call
- Note: Adding participants automatically switches the call to audio only.