Next stepPrevious step
How to integrate your LDAP directory for Desktop app users
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Administrators can enable integration with their company’s Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directory to allow users to search for any contact in their company directory from their Bell Total Connect app.
- 1. Log in to the Bell Total Connect Web Portal at www.bell.ca/totalconnectportal.
- 2. Click Administration.
- 3. Click Bell Total Connect desktop app user settings.
- 4. Click Open LDAP configuration.
- 5. Select On next to Enable LDAP.
- 6. Complete the fields as required.Please refer to the Help link at the top of the page for additional instructions.
- 7. Click Save.