Next stepPrevious step
How to add a contact to your contact directory
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The maximum number of contacts that can be added to your personal address book is dependent on your list of assigned or subscribed services.
To add a contact to your personal address book:
- 1. From the home view, use the Navigation buttons and select Directories.
- 2. Select Contact Directory…
- 3. Select Add.
- 4. Enter the contact's first name.
- 5. Scroll to and select Last Name. Enter the contact's last name.
- 6. Scroll to and select Contact. Enter the desired contact number.
- 7. Select Save.
- 8. The new contact is now added to your contact directory.