Next stepPrevious step
How to receive a second call
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- When you are on a call and you receive another call, a call waiting tone beeps. You can answer the second call and speak to the person, then disconnect and return to the first call.
- 1. When on a call, you will see the call view.
- 2. When you receive a second call, you will see both your active and incoming calls in the lines view.You can choose to Hold, End Call or Transfer your current call before answering the second call.
- 3. Touch the new call, then touch Answer.Your current call will be automatically put on hold if it is still active.
- 4. When you finish speaking to the second caller, touch End Call.
- 5. You will return to the original call.