Next stepPrevious step
How to perform a consultative transfer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- You can perform a consultative transfer to direct a call to another person; allowing you to announce the call to the transfer recipient before the transfer takes place. Consultative transfers are the default method for transferring calls.
- 1. While on an active call, touch Transfer.The active call is put on hold.
- 2. Touch More.
- 3. Touch Consultative.
- 4. Dial or touch the number you want to transfer the call to.
- 5. Touch the Call icon.
- 6. Announce the call to the transfer recipient, then touch Transfer to complete the transfer.
- 7. The call has been transferred.