Next stepPrevious step
How to assign a contact entry as a favourite
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Favourites are the contacts in your contact directory that you call most often. Favourites appear in the lines view and have a button assigned to them. To make a contact a favourite, you need to assign a index number to it.
- 1. Press the Home button to return to the home screen.
- 2. Touch Directories.
- 3. Touch Contact Directory…
- 4. Scroll to and select the desired contact.
- 5. Touch Add To Favorites.
- 6. Touch Edit Index.
- 7. Enter the desired number and touch the check mark once the entry is complete.
- 8. Touch Save.
- 9. The star symbol will appear by the selected contact.
- 10. The selected contact will be added to the favourite list.
- The contact now has a star next to its name in the contacts directory and was assigned a speed dial button. To remove a favourite from your list, edit the contact to remove the index number.