Next stepPrevious step
How to add a contact to your contact directory
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The maximum number of contacts that can be added to your personal address book is dependent on your list of assigned or subscribed services.
To add a contact to your personal address book:
- 1. Press the Home button to return to the home screen.
- 2. Touch Directories.
- 3. Touch Contact Directory…
- 4. Touch the Add icon.
- 5. Touch First Name.
- 6. Touch the Keyboard icon.
- 7. Enter the contact's name and touch the check mark once the entry is complete.
- 8. Touch Contact.
- 9. Touch the Keyboard icon.
- 10. Enter the contact's number and touch the check mark once the entry is complete.
- 11. Touch Save.
- 12. The new contact is now added to your contact directory.