Next stepPrevious step
Expansion module features
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- The Polycom expansion module will turn your Polycom VVX 500/501/600 IP phone into a high-performance attendant console.
- Line buttons:
- Selects available line contacts, functions and assignments.
- LED indicators:
LED indicators are as follows:
- Indicates line status.
- Solid green: Active call
- Fast-flashing green: Incoming call
- Flashing green: Call placed on hold by the remote party
- Solid red: Off-hook, placing a call or in a call
- Flashing red: Call on hold
- Page keys:
- Navigate between pages on the expansion module.
- LED page indicators:
Page indicators are as follows:
- Indicates a pageʼs status.
- Fast-flashing green: Incoming call on a page not currently displayed. Press the page key with fast-flashing green LED indicator to view the contrast with an incoming call
- Slow-flashing green: Monitored contact on a page not currently displayed is receiving an incoming call
- Solid red: Current page displayed
- Base stand:
- Hooks into the back of the expansion module to make the display stand up.