Next stepPrevious step
How to add an advanced call route
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Advanced call routes give you more flexibility for call routing, similar to if/then/else statements.
Note: Advanced call routes will have no effect unless the simple routes are disabled.
- 1. Click Advanced.
- 2. Click New.
- 3. Change the name of the new route if desired and click Ok.
- 4. Click Initiate Action.
- 5. Click on the actions that should trigger on this route, e.g., When an instant message is received.
- 6. Click Conditions.Note: Note the changing details as you set additional actions.
- 7. Click the desired check boxes to determine how you would like to filter received messages.Select addresses from your personal or global address book, your groups or specific addresses. Messages marked as anonymous and messages received at a specific time of day can also be filtered.
- 8. Click Outcome Actions.Enter numbers or addresses, or an instant message address, to forward a call or instant message to. If you reject a call or instant message you can select a pre-written message or create your own to reply with.
- 9. Click the desired forward, reply or rejection actions you would like to perform.
- 10. Click Exceptions.
- 11. Click the desired check boxes for when this route should not apply.Addresses from your personal or global address book, your groups, specific addresses or messages marked as anonymous can be excluded from the filters.
- 12. Click Ok.
- 13. The new route has been added.