Next stepPrevious step
Troubleshooting PC Phone performance
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- Please keep the following points in mind in order to optimize the performance of your PC Phone client or address common issues:
- Before using the PC Phone client, you must be logged in to your corporate network.
- The PC Phone client uses the Internet to obtain connectivity to the VoIP infrastructure. Please ensure that the client has access to a good quality Internet connection. Slow Internet speeds can cause significant voice quality and connectivity issues.
- If using a wireless connection, ensure you have a solid Wi-Fi signal for best call quality.
- When using a USB headset, it is a good practice to plug the headset into the computer before launching the PC client.
- The PC Phone client requires the availability of both a microphone and speakers or headset in order to send and receive calls.
Additional troubleshooting tips can be found here.