Next stepPrevious step
How to monitor quality of service
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Key quality indicators monitor local area network (LAN) and desktop utilization during collaboration sessions to assist participants with any troubleshooting. Quality of service (QoS) indicators are measured in real-time and the QoS icon will change during the conference when quality indicators fall below pre-defined targets.
- 1. Indicates all quality indicators are above acceptable targets.
- 2. Indicates one or more quality indicator(s) are below target and may impact conference experience.
- 3. Indicates one or more quality indicator(s) are below acceptable target and will impact conference experience.
- Indicator status remaining in a poor/bad status for a period of time can result in the participant experiencing issues with their screen (freezing/ black out) and audio degradation. For audio issues, the participant can join with a phone connection.