Next stepPrevious step
Navigating the Online Conferencing client
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Use the main window to view, configure and manage an online conference.
Note: The audio and video functions are not available if the moderator is only subscribed to the online presentation feature.
- 1. Audio connection — select how you would like to connect to conference for audio.Your desktop microphone and speaker will be disabled until an option is selected.
- 2. Room controls: The moderator has controls to lock or unlock and close the collaboration room. All participants can expand the area to cover the full screen and access help.
- 3. Room functions: View participants, share your display or a document, activate layout, change settings and monitor quality of service of the conference.
- 4. Participant controls: Enable or disable the microphone, speaker, camera, self view and group chat.
- 5. Group chat: Allows participants to group chat with all participants.
- 6. Display area: Presents video tiles of participants and their sharing screen.Double-click the shared item to expand it into a separate window.
Participants with dual displays can have the conference client on one display and use the other display for an expanded share window.
- 7. End Collaboration Session: Allows the moderator to end a conference and remove all participants from the collaboration room.
- 8. Exit collaboration: Allows participants and moderators to exit the collaboration room while other participants continue the conference.