Next stepPrevious step
Managing your instant messaging preferences
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Click More.
- 2. Click Preferences.
- 3. The preferences window is displayed.
- 4. Click Instant Messaging.
- 5. In the Instant Messaging section, you can change various settings like playing an audible alert for new messages and specifying the time stamp format.
- 6. You can choose to have the instant messaging window appear on top of other windows or minimized to the task bar.
- 7. You can also enable typing notifications and spell checking.
- 8. Click OK to save changes.