Next stepPrevious step
How to share your desktop screen
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Share your display or a single document with the other participants and quickly switch between windows.
- 1. During a conference, click Share to view a list of available displays and applications.
- 2. Click the desired display.
- 3. The display will be shared with all participants. Read the warning and then click the X to close it.
- 4. Viewers can double-click the content being shared to expand it to a separate window.
- When the share has been expanded into a separate window, the window will automatically close each time a new document is shared or a new participant starts sharing.
- When a PowerPoint document is shared and the slideshow mode is on, the share window will close at the end of the slideshow.
- Participants with dual displays can have the conference client on one display and use the other display for an expanded share window.
- 5. To stop screen sharing, click Stop Sharing.