Next stepPrevious step
How to make a call while on a call
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- With PC Phone, you can make another call by clicking the Phone, Contacts or Call History icons from the client.
- 1. In the conversation window, press More then Hold Call to put the current call on hold.
- 2. The first call is on Hold.
- 3. Call another number using the phone dial pad, contacts or call history.
- 4. A second conversation window will open.
- To return to the first call, click on the conversation window and click the Resume Call icon.