Next stepPrevious step
How to invite participants to your online conference
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- In the PC Phone client, you can copy the collaboration room URL to the clipboard to paste it into emails or documents.
Note: Online Conferencing is supported on Internet Explorer 11 and Safari.
- 1. Select one or more contacts.
- 2. Click Email Invitation or Email Meeting and the URL will be entered automatically.
- 3. If the selected contacts are Unified Communications users, click IM Collaboration URL to send an IM message with the URL.
- 4. Participants need to click on the collaboration URL, and then enter their name and click on Enter Room.Participants can also join by phone.
- 5. The first time you, or a participant, accesses an Online Conferencing URL, a prompt appears asking to run or to install a plug-in.Once the plug-in has been installed, a message appears requesting permission to use your camera and microphone for video conferencing. Click Yes. If you do not wish to receive future prompts, click Do not ask again.