Next stepPrevious step
How to create function keys for frequently used numbers
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Click More.
- 2. Click Preferences.
- 3. The preferences window is displayed.
- 4. Click Function Keys.
- 5. Click the desired Function Key and enter a label for the key.
- 6. Click the Address to be Dialed box and enter the desired number.
- 7. Click OK to save any changes.
- 8. The new or updated function keys are displayed on the main PC Phone screen.