Next stepPrevious step
How to receive a second call
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- When you are on a call and you receive another call, a call waiting tone beeps. You can answer the second call and speak to the person, then disconnect and return to the first call.
- 1. While on an active call, you can choose to Hold, End Call or Transfer.If you donʼt select an option in the call view, the line view appears. You can still select the same options.
- 2. Use the Navigation buttons to highlight the new caller, then select Answer.You probably want to tell your first caller that you are going to answer the other call.
- 3. The first call is now placed on hold.
- 4. When you finish speaking to the second caller, select End Call.