Next stepPrevious step
How to make a call while on a call
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- With the Polycom VVX 310, you can make another call by dialling your phone or by using your directory, call history or personal contacts.
- 1. On the call view or line view, press the Hold button to put the current call on hold.
- 2. The first call is on Hold.
- 3. Call another number using the dial pad or using the a call list.The line view shows both calls in progress.
- 4. When the new call is complete, select the first call and then press Resume to continue.